I hold three professional counseling licenses:
- L.M.F.T.-S (Marriage and Family Counselor)
- L.P.C.-S. (Professional Counselor)
- L.C.D.C. (Chemical Dependency Counselor)
- An AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- A Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy Supervisor
- A Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor
Please contact me at 214-521-1278 if you need Supervision for the purpose of obtaining your License in Marriage and Family Therapy or Professional Counselor or both. I have been providing Professional Supervision in a group format since 1989.
I am certified in:
- Couple Communication I and II
- Core Communication (for Individuals)
- Collaborative Team Skills
I am also a volunteer, writer, trainer, speaker, presenter and a licensed supervisor for counseling interns.
My life’s work is one of being a healer and teacher. I have extensive experience in working with the gay and lesbian population as well as the straight population.
As a Marriage and Family Counselor, I have counseled hundreds of couples. I have built my 30 plus years of private practice from referrals I have received from satisfied clients.
To me, referrals from former and current clients are the second most gratifying part of my work.
The most gratifying part of my work is seeing my clients reach their goals. For me, it is a privilege to be a part of their journey.
The relationship with my clients and supervisees bring tremendous meaning to my life.