Couple Communication Workshop
Presenters: Candy Marcum & Jimmy Owen
Jimmy and I will be offering this popular workshop several times during the 2018 year. The format for the workshop is 8 hours in total; in 2-hour increments over 4 days. The dates of the next workshop are:
Friday, October 5th 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday, October 6th 10:00am to noon
Friday, October 12th 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Saturday, October 13th 10:00am to noon
You and your partner must be able to attend all 4 days.
Each workshop will be limited to 4 couples. The price is $450 per couple which includes the Couple Communication Packet. The Packet consists of:
• 2 Collaborative Skills Workbooks (one book for each partner)
• 2 Skills Mats (one for talking, the other for listening)
• 2 Sets of 4 Pocket Cards to prompt skill use
• 2 Awareness Wheel Pads
Communication is the key to happy, healthy relationships. Good communication consists of learned skills. This workshop will teach you the skills you need to help resolve conflict by speaking for yourself and listening to your partner.
We learned how to communicate by watching how our parents communicate–and therein lies the problem!
Come learn how to better understand yourself and communicate that awareness to your partner. By listening to your partner and speaking for yourself, you will come to understand what makes both of you tick and why conflicts arise.
Look at your calendar and give me a call. 214-521-1278. I’ll visit with you and your partner about the next steps to take to sign up for this remarkable workshop. You deserve to experience the love and satisfaction that can be found in a healthy and fulfilling relationship. This Workshop can help make that happen.
Remember space is limited. Call today.
COUPLE COMMUNICATION I
Gain Skills and Tools that Improve Every Aspect of Your Life With:
- Your Spouse
- Your Partner
- Your Family
- At the Workplace
Couple Communication I is an easy-to-learn, positive, award-winning educational program that teaches you and your partner practical communication skills to produce, protect and sustain a vital partnership.
In This Program, You:
- Develop confidence that you can communicate together effectively.
- Create faster, better resolutions to conflict.
- Increase satisfaction in your relationship.
- Expand understanding of yourself and your partner
- Reduce disagreements and tension.
- Experience greater caring and esteem for self and partner.
What is Unique About Couple Communication I?
- Over 700,000 couples have participated in COUPLE COMMUNICATION since its beginning at the University of Minnesota Family Study Center.
- Frameworks are theoretically grounded and well researched.
- More than 70 independent studies, many at major universities throughout the United states, document the effectiveness of the program in helping partners learn skills and increase relationship satisfaction.
- Awards affirming the program have been received from the Association of Couples for Marriage Enrichment, The American Association of Marriage and family Therapy, the National Council on Family relations, and the Smart Marriages Coalition.
- Special kinesthetic methodology accelerates skill learning.
- COUPLE COMMUNICATION offers the best integrated set of communication concepts and specific skills available.